Password protecting Blu-ray and other HD video files

cwdjrxyz

Blu-ray and other HD video files require much too high a bit rate to
stream on broadband to most in the US. The US is now behind some
other countries in very high speed broadband. Google has decided to
set up very high speed demo systems in a few cities in the US because
they think such very high speed service will serve their interests
better. However it is now possible to download short Blu-ray and other
HD videos. Many now have HD camcorders, and you can put a Blu-ray
short video on your website for friends and relatives to download. I
have put up and downloaded Blu-ray movies about 5 minutes long with no
problems. With the large file size, it is of advantage to password
protect the files. I have a demo file that is only about 1 minute long
at http://www.cwdjr.net/flash4/RaceCarHD.php . It is password
protected. I know that there is no such thing as absolute protection
on the web, but I am hopeful that it will work well enough for the
average person, and when the password leaks out it is always easy to
change it.