Password protecting files ...

Raj

Hello,

How can I password protect files so that no one can anonymously download it?

I have windows 2003 server with IIS 6.0

Please explain the steps in detail.

Thank you,

Regards,

Raj.

Evertjan.

Raj wrote on 25 jun 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
How can I password protect files so that no one can anonymously
download it?

I have windows 2003 server with IIS 6.0

Please explain the steps in detail.

This being usenet and not a payed helpdesk,
we expect you to do some work yourself.

Hint:

<http://classicasp.aspfaq.com/general/how-do-i-control-access-to-an-
area.html>

There are also many ways outside ASP, but they are OT on this NG.