    and easily? I assume the person's info will need to be stored in a
    database. Then we would like to be able to send emails to the people,
    etc.. Maybe some kind of Membership system. Any suggestions?

    wadewebsites, Nov 4, 2008

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed wadewebsites
    <> writing in news:369495d6-394b-489e-8945-
    :

    > I am building a website that needs 3 password protected areas. For
    > each area I need a person to click on a box saying they have read a
    > non-disclosure agreement. Then they can set up a user id and password
    > along with their email and name. There is no charge for people to sign
    > up so I don't need any kind of shopping cart. Is there free and/or
    > easy software that would allow a web developer to set this up quickly
    > and easily? I assume the person's info will need to be stored in a
    > database. Then we would like to be able to send emails to the people,
    > etc.. Maybe some kind of Membership system. Any suggestions?

    I'm sure there are plenty in whatever language the server supports.
    However, you will probably be better off rolling your own. That way you
    have control of everything, including markup and presenation.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services

    Adrienne Boswell, Nov 4, 2008

  3. wadewebsites

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:42:39 -0800 (PST), wadewebsites
    <> wrote:

    >I am building a website that needs 3 password protected areas. For
    >each area I need a person to click on a box saying they have read a
    >non-disclosure agreement. Then they can set up a user id and password
    >along with their email and name. There is no charge for people to sign
    >up so I don't need any kind of shopping cart. Is there free and/or
    >easy software that would allow a web developer to set this up quickly
    >and easily? I assume the person's info will need to be stored in a
    >database. Then we would like to be able to send emails to the people,
    >etc.. Maybe some kind of Membership system. Any suggestions?

    That would be best done using either CGI or PHP and mysql.
    You'll find plenty of scripts for that.

    richard, Nov 5, 2008