PasswordRecovery Control

Jonathan Wood

I'm trying to use the PasswordRecovery control.

For security, I would like to require that the user enters both their
username (in my case, the email), and answer their secret question (which
would be displayed based on their username).

No matter what I try, I can't seem to get the PasswordRecovery control to
ask the secret question. I changed the control's View from UserName to
Question and, in the designer, it looks like it supports asking the secret
question. But when I run it, it only asks for the username and nothing else.

Is there any way to get it to ask the secret question?

Thanks.