    can retrieve the Question for the specific user name but when it comes for
    the verification of the answer, I never see the successful information shown.

    Any insight about this issues will do, thanks in advance.
    Jon Gonzales, Jul 11, 2007

  2. Jon Gonzales

    Guest

    On Jul 12, 3:42 am, Jon Gonzales <>
    wrote:
    > I do have setup all the needed configurations inside the config file and
    > somehow I still can't make the PasswordRecovery Control successful. It do
    > can retrieve the Question for the specific user name but when it comes for
    > the verification of the answer, I never see the successful information shown.
    >
    > Any insight about this issues will do, thanks in advance.

    hi ,

    I cant get even get the qn in recover pword control. plz sent me the
    coding how to code in config file
    bye
    , Jul 20, 2007

  3. Jon Gonzales

    Jon Gonzales Guest

    I've done it and you don't have to add code for it unless you want additional
    fields for the user to have.

    Paste the PasswordRecovery Control in your Web Form and it will
    automatically detect the configuration.

    This article will really help you a lot for the config.

    Cheers!

    Jon Gonzales, Jul 20, 2007