    locally and upload the image file to the server, but this is one of "those"
    requirements.

    Any ideas?
    Mike Smith, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Mike Smith

    [MSFT] Guest

    Hi Mike,

    As I known, there is no ASP.NET web controls which can accept images from
    clipborad, including converting to string. If you have to do this, I
    suggest you may consider embeding a windows form control in your web page.
    On the Windows form Control, you can put a Rich Text Box control which can
    accept image from clipborad. And In the widnows form control, you can
    sumbit the data in Rich Text Box control to server side, for example, with
    HttpWebRequest class.

    Anyway, the simplest solution is to have customer save the image on local
    disk first. I would like suggest this one before others.

    Hope this help,

    Luke
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security