pasting images on paintbrush

Mr. x

Hello,
I am looking for good image editor for web developing.
I use the microsoft word, to do some clip-arts, and fill color effects,
copy and paste the image to paint-brush, and I see that paintbrush doesn't
show the image at the same quality it was copy from.

I just need to make images files that has some clip arts, and filling
colors effects.
Also I am looking for good web graphic designing tool, please.

Thanks :)

swp

Mr. x said:
Hello,
I am looking for good image editor for web developing.
I use the microsoft word, to do some clip-arts, and fill color effects,
copy and paste the image to paint-brush, and I see that paintbrush doesn't
show the image at the same quality it was copy from.

I just need to make images files that has some clip arts, and filling
colors effects.
Also I am looking for good web graphic designing tool, please.

Thanks :)

This is not the proper forum for this question, so you probably won't
get a good answer here.

swp

p.s. I use "LView Pro" for editing graphics. Not the most elegant
one, but reasonably priced and it has all the functionality I need.