pasting xml data into an excel template

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?Z2FuZXNoX2luZm9zeXM=?=, Aug 24, 2005.

  1. can anbody send me the code for pasting xml data into an excel
    template(worksheet) using asp.net?

    =?Utf-8?B?Z2FuZXNoX2luZm9zeXM=?=, Aug 24, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Z2FuZXNoX2luZm9zeXM=?=

    Mona Guest

    Hi Ganesh,

    Regarding this issue of pasting the xml data into an Excel, I would request
    you to please go through the following article which explains a step by step
    example of how server side and client side components work together to
    deliver and display Excel Spreadsheet XML :

    [How to transform a DataSet to spreadsheet XML for Excel by using Visual
    Basic.NET and ASP.NET]
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319180

    Hope this helps.

    Best Regards,