    > (require 'compile)

    ------ end diff output ------

    Fang lungang
    lgfang, Jul 9, 2007

  2. lgfang

    syt Guest

    On Jul 9, 4:13 pm, lgfang <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I think this is a bug ofpylint.el. But I failed finding a way to
    > submit the bug neither in its official site nor in google. So I post
    > it here wishing it may be useful for some buddies.
    >
    > The bug is that it uses "compile-internal" from "compile" without
    > require compile. So "M-xpylint" will fail if compile hadn't been
    > loaded in advance by any means.
    >
    > My fix is rather straightforward: add "(require 'compile)" in the code.
    >
    > ------ begin diff output ------
    > 2a3> (require 'compile)
    >
    > ------ end diff output ------

    fyi, pylint related bug should be reported on the python-
    mailing list.
    I've opened a ticket for your bug/patch: http://www.logilab.org/bug/eid/4026

    cheers,
    Sylvain
    syt, Jul 13, 2007

  3. lgfang

    lgfang Guest

    syt> fyi, pylint related bug should be reported on the python-
    syt> mailing list. I've opened a ticket for
    syt> your bug/patch: http://www.logilab.org/bug/eid/4026

    Thank you, Sylvain

    Fanglungang (fang.lungang at gmail)
    lgfang, Jul 13, 2007