Path completion in 'raw-input'?

Johannes Graumann

When interactively asking for a path on the cmdl, I'd like to go beyond just
'raw_input' and provide shell like path completion. My research has made me
believe that a combination of the cmd and glob modules is what I need, but
I find the doc HIGHLY unintuitive and wasn't able to come by any examples.
Does anybody have a code example for something like that lying around?

There's also the rlcompleter module, but in the interest of better platform
agnosis I'd like to stick with cmd ...

Thanks for any hints,

Joh