Path of file

emanshu Innovative MInd

Hi,

I want to find the path of file which is currently open in the notepad.
is there any way in c to do this.

Plz Help

Munish

Flash Gordon

emanshu said:
I want to find the path of file which is currently open in the notepad.
is there any way in c to do this.

No, since C knows nothing of notepad or file paths or the possibility of
there being another process running on the box. There may, possibly, by
some Windows specific hack to do this (I assume you are using Windows),
but probably not. For any possible solution you will have to ask in a
Windows group since there is no solution we can provide here.

Malcolm

emanshu Innovative MInd said:
I want to find the path of file which is currently open in the notepad.
is there any way in c to do this.
[OT] reverse engineer notepad to find out where it stores the current path.
Then reverse engineer Windows to see how to subvert inter-process
protection. Then scan memory for the notepad executable and read the path.