    Preferrable in VBScript.

    Thank you,

    Markus

    Koegel,Markus, Jun 9, 2006

  2. Koegel,Markus

    Pexi Guest

    Have a look on Server.MapPath()

    /pexi

    Pexi, Jun 9, 2006

  3. Koegel,Markus

    Evertjan. Guest

    Pexi wrote on 09 jun 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > "Koegel,Markus" <-ingelheim.com> wrote in
    > message news:e6bge7$gl5$...
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> how can I find out the path of the ASP I am currently executing?
    >> I mean the absolute path like: d:\web\asp\myasp.asp should bring me
    >> d:\web\asp.
    >> Preferrable in VBScript.

    > Have a look on Server.MapPath()

    [please do not toppost on usenet]

    absRoot = request.servervariables("APPL_PHYSICAL_PATH")

    absPathAndFile = request.servervariables("PATH_TRANSLATED")

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jun 9, 2006
  4. "Evertjan." <> wrote in message
    > Pexi wrote on 09 jun 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > > "Koegel,Markus" <-ingelheim.com> wrote in
    > > message news:e6bge7$gl5$...
    > >> Hello,
    > >>
    > >> how can I find out the path of the ASP I am currently executing?
    > >> I mean the absolute path like: d:\web\asp\myasp.asp should bring me
    > >> d:\web\asp.
    > >> Preferrable in VBScript.

    > > Have a look on Server.MapPath()

    > [please do not toppost on usenet]
    >
    > absRoot = request.servervariables("APPL_PHYSICAL_PATH")

    Root of the application not necessarily the folder the current file is
    executing in.

    > absPathAndFile = request.servervariables("PATH_TRANSLATED")

    The full file path to the currently executing file still not quite what we
    are looking for.

    sFolder = Server.MapPath(".")

    That's got it.

    Anthony Jones, Jun 9, 2006