Path of the asp script

Koegel,Markus

Hello,

how can I find out the path of the ASP I am currently executing?
I mean the absolute path like: d:\web\asp\myasp.asp should bring me
d:\web\asp.
Preferrable in VBScript.

Thank you,

Markus

Evertjan.

Pexi wrote on 09 jun 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
Have a look on Server.MapPath()

[please do not toppost on usenet]

absRoot = request.servervariables("APPL_PHYSICAL_PATH")

absPathAndFile = request.servervariables("PATH_TRANSLATED")

Anthony Jones

Evertjan. said:
Pexi wrote on 09 jun 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
Have a look on Server.MapPath()

[please do not toppost on usenet]

absRoot = request.servervariables("APPL_PHYSICAL_PATH")

Root of the application not necessarily the folder the current file is
executing in.
absPathAndFile = request.servervariables("PATH_TRANSLATED")

The full file path to the currently executing file still not quite what we
are looking for.

sFolder = Server.MapPath(".")

That's got it.