path question in hosting a windows Form control

Guest

My control should be availabel for several .aspx pages. so i put it
in a seperate directory and this directory is in the same level as
those pages. My question is , will IIS browse the directory and find my
control?
In the developing environment , it is no problem but when i deploy it,
there is only .net Runtime(the .net redistributable package) installed.
IIS cant find it and what is the reason?

Following is an example, it does make sense and it represents my situation in
the project

Mycontrol.dll is in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MyProject\control
WebFrom1.aspx.cs is in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MyProject\FirstModule
WebFrom2.aspx.cs is in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MyProject\SecondModule

in WebForm1.aspx.cs:
String nextpage;
nextpage="<object id="MyControl"
classid="http:..\control\MyControl.dll#MyControl.MyGraphicControl"
height="966" width="1280">
<param name="myFile" value="test.GED" /></object>"
Response.write(nextpage);