path

Shi Mu

I have installed Python 2.3 and I type "help()" and then "Keywords".
I get a list of words. And it says that I can enter any of the words
to get more help. I enter
"and" and I get the following error message:
"Sorry, topic and keyword documentation is not available because the Python
HTML documentation files could not be found. If you have installed them,
please set the environment variable PYTHONDOCS to indicate their location."

but I have set both the environment variable, with the path to be
C:\Python23\Doc which includes python23.chm
Why I still got the above error message?