    Can someone please post a code example demonstrating the use of the
    shell32.dll PathCleanupSpec() function?

    Thanks in advance!
    Tim, Jan 8, 2004

  2. Tim

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 7 Jan 2004 19:47:17 -0800, (Tim) wrote
    in comp.lang.c++:

    > Can someone please post a code example demonstrating the use of the
    > shell32.dll PathCleanupSpec() function?
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

    You need to ask this in a Windows programming group, like one in the
    news:comp.os.ms-windows.* family, or one of Microsoft's support groups
    in news:microsoft.public.*. We discuss the standard C++ language
    here, which does not define or support platform specific extensions
    like DLLs or the Windows API.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com