Paul's Glavich Dom Validator Controls problem

Maciek

Hi all,

I'm desinging a web page and I'm novice in this matters, so I need your
help.
I need to validate if checkbox is checked and to show an alert if it
isn't. So I've added two Paul's Glavich Dom Validator Controls:
CustomDomValidator and DomValidationSummary. The first validator has
Display property set to none and the second one has property
ShowMessageBox set to True. Custom validator calls this function:

{
return document.getElementById('<%= myCheckBox.ClientID
%>').checked;
}

Now when I submit the page I get the alert fired twice... Does anybody
know what am I doing wrong?

TIA
Maciek

Maciek

Problem solved. Didn't have the latest release of Paul's Dom
Validator Control.

Anyway, These validation controls are great piece of code. Great job
Paul! Cheers!

Best Regards
Maciek