paxCompiler for scripting C++ applications

Discussion in 'C++' started by alexander_baranovsky, May 26, 2006.

  1. paxCompiler is an embeddable compiler of Pascal language that generates
    machine code for Intel processor. It is possible to use the compiler as
    a scripting engine.

    The compiler was initially written in Borland Delphi as a set of Delphi
    components that allows you to embed the paxCompiler into Delphi, Kylix
    or Borland C++ Builder application so you can customize and extend the
    application without having to recompile it.

    The compiler, implemented as paxcompilerlib.dll, can be used for
    scripting Microsoft Visual C++ applications.

    You can register host-defined types, routines and variables for the
    compiler, read/write script-defined variables, call script-defined
    functions etc. You can save/load compiled scripts to/from a file.The
    roadmap of the compiler includes: support of OOP, Basic compiler and C
    compiler, cross-language programming, built-in assembler, debugger.

    To download trial package and to view online demos, please visit site
    www.paxcompiler.com.

    Thank you.

    Alexander Baranovsky
    VIRT Laboratory
    www.paxcompiler.com // paxCompiler
    www.paxscript.com // paxScript for Win32&Linux
    www.paxscript.net // paxScript for Microsoft .NET

    alexander_baranovsky, May 26, 2006

  2. alexander_baranovsky

    mlimber Guest

    alexander_baranovsky wrote:
    > paxCompiler is an embeddable compiler of Pascal language that generates
    > machine code for Intel processor. It is possible to use the compiler as
    > a scripting engine.
    >
    > The compiler was initially written in Borland Delphi as a set of Delphi
    > components that allows you to embed the paxCompiler into Delphi, Kylix
    > or Borland C++ Builder application so you can customize and extend the
    > application without having to recompile it.
    >
    > The compiler, implemented as paxcompilerlib.dll, can be used for
    > scripting Microsoft Visual C++ applications.
    >
    > You can register host-defined types, routines and variables for the
    > compiler, read/write script-defined variables, call script-defined
    > functions etc. You can save/load compiled scripts to/from a file.The
    > roadmap of the compiler includes: support of OOP, Basic compiler and C
    > compiler, cross-language programming, built-in assembler, debugger.
    >
    > To download trial package and to view online demos, please visit site
    > www.paxcompiler.com.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Alexander Baranovsky
    > VIRT Laboratory
    > www.paxcompiler.com // paxCompiler
    > www.paxscript.com // paxScript for Win32&Linux
    > www.paxscript.net // paxScript for Microsoft .NET

    Your spam is off-topic here since it is not concerned with the C++
    language proper but a third-party tool. See the FAQ for what is
    on-topic here.

    On top of that, your marketing schpeil needs some copy-editing.

    Hint: you don't earn customers by spamming/annoying programmers who
    frequent newsgroups. You probably only drive them away. (I for one know
    that I will be inclined to recommend against using your product.)

    Cheers! --M

    mlimber, May 26, 2006