Pay a wazzup gives life you just have to read everything I told you

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by wazzub, Mar 3, 2012.

  1. wazzub

    wazzub Guest

    Pay a wazzup gives life you just have to read everything I told you
    BE PART OF WAZZUB MAY BE THE NEW GOOGLE OR FACEBOOK!
    AND EARN MONEY BY REGISTERING FREE
    important note tees tees
    I prefer not to register with
    Hotmail
    Because it does not receive confirmation via email, and prefers
    use
    Gmail or Yahoo
    Please read this dialogue to understand the mechanism
    operation of the site ..............
    Sometimes it is more important to act quickly. Imagine a project that
    the potential to become the next and you GooTwitFaceuPon
    the advantage of being the first to join him - BEFORE THE PRE-
    OFFICIAL LAUNCH.
    FREE!! ABSOLUTELY FREE!!
    FUN YOU WATCHING YOUR EARNINGS POTENTIAL IN RELATION TO YOUR
    CLICK AFFILIATE NUMBER FOUND
    http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=cce31739
    Nothing for sale + + NOT BUY
    Nothing to Download = The PERFECT OPPORTUNITY
    But you must be quick: the earlier you pre-register (no
    free), the more money you can do by inviting other F * R
    * E * E members.
    My recommendation:
    Step 1 - go here and register: http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=cce31739
    Step 2 - read all the material facts at: www.wazzub.info
    / Facts.htm
    Step 3 - read "Why Wazz UB is Different?: Http://
    www.wazzub.info / difference.htm
    Step 4 - invite your friends and partners to become part of
    this success story
    Hurry, act now!
    Accept my positive vibrations of $ $ success and happiness
    Together, we activate the power of "We"!
    HOW DOES IT WORK?
    The only thing to do
    save you and go!! Invite others and,
    friends, acquaintances, etc. ...
    The power of "We"!
    Companies like Google and Facebook
    earn billions of $ $ $ each quarter because we, the
    Internet users use their services.
    .. WAZZUB is the first community that pays users
    just to choose and make our Internet home page.
    FOREVER FREE, NO WORK TO DO
    It's so easy. more users join the family WAZZUB
    free, more money will win users.
    Example: if you invite people to join just 5
    free and they do the same thing on 5 levels
    sponsorship, you could earn around $ 4000
    each month for life passively doing nothing differently
    what you already do every day.
    What would happen if everyone would just ask 10 people?
    This amount would explode to $ 111 110 each month. There is
    NO limit! The more people you invite, the more
    money you earn!
    Discover the power of "We"!
    On 1 January 2012, we will begin the pre-launch
    Official WAZZUB.
    Take advantage now by being an early and start
    build your group.
    You just enter your email address and click "GO". Then
    immédiadement, you will receive an email with our newsletter
    welcome.
    LANGUAGES
    The pre-launch and the main project will be the multi-languages. Just
    pre-registration is only in English. Each person even
    without any knowledge of English will have to register as soon as
    possible and invite others to join WAZZUB.
    LINK TO REGISTER: http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=cce31739
    REGISTRATION in French
    You will receive two emails (look in the side if you do
    not see)
    The first to confirm your registration
    The second to get your password
    The same place as you register, you have the top
    icons, click the key, a page opens that asks you
    your email and password
    Then you go into your back office or are your link,
    Direct your affiliates, your meter
    NO COST
    It's FREE to join and WAZZUB WAZZUB is FREE to
    always. No hidden costs, no administrative costs nothing to
    sell and nothing to buy.
    From November 11 to December 31
    Pre-registration by invitation only
    Register for free and get your referral link
    staff. Invite your family, friends and acquaintances to
    WAZZUB join and start building your downline.
    January 1st - March 31st
    Pre-launch
    Enter in your back office and watch your downline grow.
    A WAZZUB, we call it the $ FACTOR (Dollar Factor).
    More members have signed under you (of 5 levels
    sponsorship), plus your $ FACTOR grows. and guess what ... more
    above will be your $ FACTOR, the higher your profits will be shared
    after launch.
    April 1st - June 30th
    Launch phase
    April 1, 2012 is the day WAZZUB. Our website will be online and
    our members will begin to earn money. Step by step, we
    additionnerons more andmore of functions that will make the WAZZUB
    perfect Internet home page.
    A powerful search engine, a new custom section,
    best deal on the internet and amazing entertainment
    future as videos and
    games of skill, just to name a few.
    Based on feedback and user feedback, we will
    what we call "the perfect internet".
    First JULLLET
    Final
    We can focus on how to monetize notreprojet. This is
    our goal of serving millions of users. Together we
    can achieve this.
    Let me turn on the power of "We"!
    HOW TO WIN?
    50% of all profits will be paid to members. The other 50%
    go to shareholders who have invested a lot of money to
    WAZZUB that is created.
    More users we shake, and more money will be paid to
    members in accordance with their $ FACTOR.
    WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM?
    WAZZUB is free forever, no one has to pay, purchase or
    sell something, too, or is it that the money comes from?
    Let me take Google as an example, Google has more than one
    one billion unique users per month who use their services
    without paying for it.
    The last quarter Google did $ 3 trillion just
    exhibitor ads. This means that Google earns an average of
    $ 1 per month per unique user.
    WAZZUB uses exactly the same technology as Google + some
    sources of additional income.
    It is our goal to attract at least 10 million users per month
    after the month of June 2012. But, we will share the profits
    only with members who are registered before 1
    In April.
    WAZZUB never share your information with any other
    company.
    Let's recap!
    Free forever
    No hidden costs
    Nothing to sell
    Nothing to buy
    Just register, invite and enjoy
    TURN THE POWER OF "WE"!
    TO COMMUNICATE, ASK QUESTIONS, LEAVE A MESSAGE IN
    COMMENTS, I'll answer ABOVE. TAKE NOTICE THAT EVERY MESSAGE
    WHICH IS SUBJECT, IS FIRST APPROVED, AND THEN
    PUBLISHED
    I REMOVED THE SYSTEMATIC EMAILS BEFORE PUBLISHING THE MESSAGE.
    IF YOU ASK ME THE ANSWER I CAN BY MAIL.
    TOO MANY MESSAGES ARE TO LOSE OR FILTERS, AND DOES NOT HAPPEN.
    Thank you,
    WAZZUB
    wazzub, Mar 3, 2012