Pay a wazzup gives life you just have to read everything I told you

wazzub

Pay a wazzup gives life you just have to read everything I told you
BE PART OF WAZZUB MAY BE THE NEW GOOGLE OR FACEBOOK!
AND EARN MONEY BY REGISTERING FREE
important note tees tees
I prefer not to register with
Hotmail
Because it does not receive confirmation via email, and prefers
use
Gmail or Yahoo
Please read this dialogue to understand the mechanism
operation of the site ..............
Sometimes it is more important to act quickly. Imagine a project that
the potential to become the next and you GooTwitFaceuPon
the advantage of being the first to join him - BEFORE THE PRE-
OFFICIAL LAUNCH.
FREE!! ABSOLUTELY FREE!!
FUN YOU WATCHING YOUR EARNINGS POTENTIAL IN RELATION TO YOUR
CLICK AFFILIATE NUMBER FOUND
http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=cce31739
Nothing for sale + + NOT BUY
Nothing to Download = The PERFECT OPPORTUNITY
But you must be quick: the earlier you pre-register (no
free), the more money you can do by inviting other F * R
* E * E members.
My recommendation:
Step 1 - go here and register: http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=cce31739
Step 2 - read all the material facts at: www.wazzub.info
/ Facts.htm
Step 3 - read "Why Wazz UB is Different?: Http://
www.wazzub.info / difference.htm
Step 4 - invite your friends and partners to become part of
this success story
Hurry, act now!
Accept my positive vibrations of $ $ success and happiness
Together, we activate the power of "We"!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The only thing to do
save you and go!! Invite others and,
friends, acquaintances, etc. ...
The power of "We"!
Companies like Google and Facebook
earn billions of $ $ $ each quarter because we, the
Internet users use their services.
.. WAZZUB is the first community that pays users
just to choose and make our Internet home page.
FOREVER FREE, NO WORK TO DO
It's so easy. more users join the family WAZZUB
free, more money will win users.
Example: if you invite people to join just 5
free and they do the same thing on 5 levels
sponsorship, you could earn around $ 4000
each month for life passively doing nothing differently
what you already do every day.
What would happen if everyone would just ask 10 people?
This amount would explode to $ 111 110 each month. There is
NO limit! The more people you invite, the more
money you earn!
Discover the power of "We"!
On 1 January 2012, we will begin the pre-launch
Official WAZZUB.
Take advantage now by being an early and start
build your group.
You just enter your email address and click "GO". Then
immédiadement, you will receive an email with our newsletter
welcome.
LANGUAGES
The pre-launch and the main project will be the multi-languages. Just
pre-registration is only in English. Each person even
without any knowledge of English will have to register as soon as
possible and invite others to join WAZZUB.
LINK TO REGISTER: http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=cce31739
REGISTRATION in French
You will receive two emails (look in the side if you do
not see)
The first to confirm your registration
The second to get your password
The same place as you register, you have the top
icons, click the key, a page opens that asks you
your email and password
Then you go into your back office or are your link,
Direct your affiliates, your meter
NO COST
It's FREE to join and WAZZUB WAZZUB is FREE to
always. No hidden costs, no administrative costs nothing to
sell and nothing to buy.
From November 11 to December 31
Pre-registration by invitation only
Register for free and get your referral link
staff. Invite your family, friends and acquaintances to
WAZZUB join and start building your downline.
January 1st - March 31st
Pre-launch
Enter in your back office and watch your downline grow.
A WAZZUB, we call it the $ FACTOR (Dollar Factor).
More members have signed under you (of 5 levels
sponsorship), plus your $ FACTOR grows. and guess what ... more
above will be your $ FACTOR, the higher your profits will be shared
after launch.
April 1st - June 30th
Launch phase
April 1, 2012 is the day WAZZUB. Our website will be online and
our members will begin to earn money. Step by step, we
additionnerons more andmore of functions that will make the WAZZUB
perfect Internet home page.
A powerful search engine, a new custom section,
best deal on the internet and amazing entertainment
future as videos and
games of skill, just to name a few.
Based on feedback and user feedback, we will
what we call "the perfect internet".
First JULLLET
Final
We can focus on how to monetize notreprojet. This is
our goal of serving millions of users. Together we
can achieve this.
Let me turn on the power of "We"!
HOW TO WIN?
50% of all profits will be paid to members. The other 50%
go to shareholders who have invested a lot of money to
WAZZUB that is created.
More users we shake, and more money will be paid to
members in accordance with their $ FACTOR.
WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM?
WAZZUB is free forever, no one has to pay, purchase or
sell something, too, or is it that the money comes from?
Let me take Google as an example, Google has more than one
one billion unique users per month who use their services
without paying for it.
The last quarter Google did $ 3 trillion just
exhibitor ads. This means that Google earns an average of
$ 1 per month per unique user.
WAZZUB uses exactly the same technology as Google + some
sources of additional income.
It is our goal to attract at least 10 million users per month
after the month of June 2012. But, we will share the profits
only with members who are registered before 1
In April.
WAZZUB never share your information with any other
company.
Let's recap!
Free forever
No hidden costs
Nothing to sell
Nothing to buy
Just register, invite and enjoy
TURN THE POWER OF "WE"!
TO COMMUNICATE, ASK QUESTIONS, LEAVE A MESSAGE IN
COMMENTS, I'll answer ABOVE. TAKE NOTICE THAT EVERY MESSAGE
WHICH IS SUBJECT, IS FIRST APPROVED, AND THEN
PUBLISHED
I REMOVED THE SYSTEMATIC EMAILS BEFORE PUBLISHING THE MESSAGE.
IF YOU ASK ME THE ANSWER I CAN BY MAIL.
TOO MANY MESSAGES ARE TO LOSE OR FILTERS, AND DOES NOT HAPPEN.
Thank you,
WAZZUB