Payment gateway?

DS

Hi,
I was wondering what experience people have with various payment gateways?
I'll do the shopping cart and all the forms on my site via ASP/ASP.net, then
submit the billing info via SSL to the "gateway" site, they process the
transaction and send the response back to my site.

The one that I found was www.skipjack.com -- their website seems to make
them appear decent and they constantly say they are one of the number one
companies, but that means nothing (any Tom, Dick or Harry could say that on
their site). On the other hand, monster.com uses them.

Any and all input would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Adrienne

Hi,
I was wondering what experience people have with various payment
gateways? I'll do the shopping cart and all the forms on my site via
ASP/ASP.net, then submit the billing info via SSL to the "gateway"
site, they process the transaction and send the response back to my
site.

The one that I found was www.skipjack.com -- their website seems to
make them appear decent and they constantly say they are one of the
number one companies, but that means nothing (any Tom, Dick or Harry
could say that on their site). On the other hand, monster.com uses
them.

Any and all input would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Have a look at http://www.surepay.com as well.

DS

Adrienne said:
Have a look at http://www.surepay.com as well.

I took a look, and it seems they are changing over to "Yourpay" in the near
future. One thing I don't like is that it seems they do regular scheduled
maintenance on Sundays from 11am to 3pm during which time the gateway isn't
operational. Seems like an awefully long downtime for regular maintenance.

Thanks for the input though :)