    One idea?

    Thanks you by advance

    Michel Claveau

    Méta-MCI, Dec 11, 2006

  2. In <457d4ba5$0$5067$>, Méta-MCI wrote:

    > Hi!
    >
    > I try to generate PDF from Python 2.5 + ReporLab_lib, and, I have:
    >
    > C:\Python25\reportlab\pdfbase\ttfonts.py:407: DeprecationWarning: struct
    > integer overflow masking is deprecated
    > stm.write(pack(">LLL", checksum, offset, len(data)))
    > C:\Python25\reportlab\pdfbase\ttfonts.py:419: DeprecationWarning: struct
    > integer overflow masking is deprecated
    > stm.write(pack('>L', checksum))

    Does the PDF generation work? Those are just warnings.

    Ciao,
    Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch

    Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch, Dec 11, 2006

  3. Méta-MCI wrote:

    > I try to generate PDF from Python 2.5 + ReporLab_lib, and, I have:
    >
    > C:\Python25\reportlab\pdfbase\ttfonts.py:407: DeprecationWarning: struct
    > integer overflow masking is deprecated
    > stm.write(pack(">LLL", checksum, offset, len(data)))
    > C:\Python25\reportlab\pdfbase\ttfonts.py:419: DeprecationWarning: struct
    > integer overflow masking is deprecated
    > stm.write(pack('>L', checksum))
    >
    > (note : the same script run Ok with Python 2.4.3)
    >
    > One idea?

    it's a deprecation warning. the code runs under Python 2.5, but will
    probably break in future releases. check with the reportlab folks for
    updates.

    if you want to turn the messages off, use the filterwarnings function in
    the warnings module (see the docs for details).

    </F>

    Fredrik Lundh, Dec 11, 2006
  4. Méta-MCI

    Méta-MCI Guest

    Hi!

    >>> Does the PDF generation work? Those are just warnings.

    Yes, it run.
    Yes it's only warning
    But, it's wincing...

    @-salutations

    MCI

    Méta-MCI, Dec 11, 2006
  5. Méta-MCI

    Méta-MCI Guest

    Hi!

    You are right.

    I had suppose than ReportLab folks read this NG.
    No luck... for instant.

    MCI

    Méta-MCI, Dec 11, 2006