    Is it only me? Or another guys have the same thing?

    @-salutations

    Michel Claveau
    Méta-MCI \(MVP\), Mar 1, 2008

  2. Méta-MCI (MVP) wrote:
    > Hi, all!
    >
    > Since the install of Python 2.5.2, Pyscripter (1.9.9.1) close for each
    > error.
    > Is it only me? Or another guys have the same thing?
    >
    > @-salutations
    >
    > Michel Claveau

    Could you be more explicit please?

    I use PyScripter and do not have this
    problem.

    Colin W.
    Colin J. Williams, Mar 1, 2008

  3. Re!

    An exemple. With this script:
    a=123
    b=456
    d=a+b+c
    (note than 'c' is not defined).

    When I run, inside Pyscripter, the error-dialog is showed, and, one
    second after, PyScripter is closed.
    This problem is present since Python 2.5.2.

    I search, for know if it's a problem only on my computer, or a more
    general problem.

    Thanks by advance for your(s) answer(s).

    @-salutations
    --
    Michel Claveau
    Méta-MCI \(MVP\), Mar 1, 2008
  4. Méta-MCI (MVP) wrote:
    > Re!
    >
    > An exemple. With this script:
    > a=123
    > b=456
    > d=a+b+c
    > (note than 'c' is not defined).
    >
    > When I run, inside Pyscripter, the error-dialog is showed, and, one
    > second after, PyScripter is closed.
    > This problem is present since Python 2.5.2.
    >
    > I search, for know if it's a problem only on my computer, or a more
    > general problem.
    >
    > Thanks by advance for your(s) answer(s).
    >
    > @-salutations

    Just tried it with PyScripter v 1.9.5.0 and Python 2.5.2.
    Error dialog showed but PyScripter did not close.
    Ricardo Aráoz, Mar 1, 2008
  5. Hi!

    Thank you for return.
    I will uninstall+reinstall Pyscripter.

    @-salutations
    --
    Michel Claveau
    Méta-MCI \(MVP\), Mar 1, 2008
  6. Méta-MCI (MVP) wrote:
    > Re!
    >
    > An exemple. With this script:
    > a=123
    > b=456
    > d=a+b+c
    > (note than 'c' is not defined).
    >
    > When I run, inside Pyscripter, the error-dialog is showed, and, one
    > second after, PyScripter is closed.
    > This problem is present since Python 2.5.2.
    >
    > I search, for know if it's a problem only on my computer, or a more
    > general problem.
    >
    > Thanks by advance for your(s) answer(s).
    >
    > @-salutations

    I ran your script and an
    exception.NameError is reported.

    I say OK to the error and repeat the