pb with "refresh auto" in frames after a long time (error appear in frame)

herve maillard

Hi,

I use a refresh function of a frame (<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh"
content='2;url='>)
After a long time the page stop to be refreshed and an error appear in the
frame window.
I 've got this message :
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your
browser settings.

Why this and how to stop it ?

Thanks for your help.

H. MAILLARD.