    Thanks,
    vinya

    , Jan 5, 2005

  2. I think you may not have the IIS extensions installed.

    Try running this command in the VS.NET Command Prompt:

    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322>aspnet_regiis.exe -i

    Of course, the version may differ from the one you have installed.

    I hope this can be of help to yoi,

    Gabriel Flores R.
    Tecate, México

    =?Utf-8?B?R2FicmllbCBGbG9yZXMgUi4=?=, Jan 5, 2005