Pbr SOAP client to access to a GSI enabled server

Chris

I need to test a SOAP server that uses the Globus libraries to implement
GSI.

So I need to make a SOAP client.
I installed Tomcat (Servlet container), Axis (SOAP engine), and Globus CoG
Kit (for GSI)
I have configured Tomcat by adding the following to
'$CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml' :
"
enableLookups="true" authenticate="true"
acceptCount="10" debug="1" scheme="httpg" secure="true">
<Factory
className="org.globus.tomcat.catalina.net.GSIServerSocketFactor
y"
proxy="/tmp/x509up_u5346"
cert="~/.globus/usercert.pem"
key="~/globus/userkey.pem"
cacertdir="/etc/grid-security/certificates"
gridMap="/etc/grid-security/grid-mapfile"
debug="1"
/>
</Connector>
"
and
"
<Valve className="org.globus.tomcat.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve"
debug="1" />
"

But I couldn't succeed to execute the example :
org/globus/axis/example/Client.java (it uses AXIS and GSI) provided with
Java CoG.
Nevertheless I could execute the example
org/globus/gsi/gssapi/example/GssClient.java (it only uses GSI)

So my question is:
How to use GSI by using Axis ?

Best regards