PC-Lint in Eclipse ?

Osiris

Anyone out there that uses PC-Lint from within Eclipse ?

Is it possible to use it as a plug-in ?
if so...how ?

Keith Thompson

Osiris said:
Anyone out there that uses PC-Lint from within Eclipse ?

Is it possible to use it as a plug-in ?
if so...how ?

I suspect the Eclipse documentation, or some forum that discusses
Eclipse, would be a better source of information.

Osiris

Did you have a question about C?

ok:

While programming in C on my Eclipse C Programming environment system,
I would like to cheCk my C-source automagically , using pC-lint.

Does anyone out there do that ?
If so, how would I get there ?

Flash Gordon

Osiris wrote, On 22/05/07 07:15:
ok:

While programming in C on my Eclipse C Programming environment system,
I would like to cheCk my C-source automagically , using pC-lint.

Does anyone out there do that ?
If so, how would I get there ?

That is not a question about C, that is a question about tools.
Restating it will not change that nor will it make it topical here.

Francine.Neary

ok:

While programming in C on my Eclipse C Programming environment system,
I would like to cheCk my C-source automagically , using pC-lint.

Does anyone out there do that ?
If so, how would I get there ?

You seem to be under a misapprehension: this newsgroup discusses C.

Keith Thompson

Osiris said:
ok:

While programming in C on my Eclipse C Programming environment system,
I would like to cheCk my C-source automagically , using pC-lint.

Does anyone out there do that ?
If so, how would I get there ?

Francine's point is that your question isn't about the C programming
language, which is what we discuss here. As I mentioned, you'll
probably have better luck with the Eclipse documentation, or in a
forum that discusses Eclipse, or perhaps in a newsgroup that discusses
whatever operating system you're using.