    Anyone out there that uses PC-Lint from within Eclipse ?

    Is it possible to use it as a plug-in ?
    if so...how ?

    Osiris, May 21, 2007

  2. Osiris

    Guest

    On May 21, 4:30 pm, Osiris <> wrote:
    > Anyone out there that uses PC-Lint from within Eclipse ?
    >
    > Is it possible to use it as a plug-in ?
    > if so...how ?

    Did you have a question about C?

    , May 21, 2007

  3. Osiris <> writes:
    > Anyone out there that uses PC-Lint from within Eclipse ?
    >
    > Is it possible to use it as a plug-in ?
    > if so...how ?

    I suspect the Eclipse documentation, or some forum that discusses
    Eclipse, would be a better source of information.

    Keith Thompson, May 21, 2007
  4. Osiris

    Osiris Guest

    On 21 May 2007 13:48:15 -0700, wrote:

    >On May 21, 4:30 pm, Osiris <> wrote:
    >> Anyone out there that uses PC-Lint from within Eclipse ?
    >>
    >> Is it possible to use it as a plug-in ?
    >> if so...how ?

    >Did you have a question about C?

    ok:

    While programming in C on my Eclipse C Programming environment system,
    I would like to cheCk my C-source automagically , using pC-lint.

    Does anyone out there do that ?
    If so, how would I get there ?

    Osiris, May 22, 2007
  5. Osiris

    Flash Gordon Guest

    Osiris wrote, On 22/05/07 07:15:
    > On 21 May 2007 13:48:15 -0700, wrote:
    >
    >> On May 21, 4:30 pm, Osiris <> wrote:
    >>> Anyone out there that uses PC-Lint from within Eclipse ?
    >>>
    >>> Is it possible to use it as a plug-in ?
    >>> if so...how ?

    >> Did you have a question about C?

    > ok:
    >
    > While programming in C on my Eclipse C Programming environment system,
    > I would like to cheCk my C-source automagically , using pC-lint.
    >
    > Does anyone out there do that ?
    > If so, how would I get there ?

    That is not a question about C, that is a question about tools.
    Restating it will not change that nor will it make it topical here.
    --
    Flash Gordon

    Flash Gordon, May 22, 2007
  6. Osiris

    Guest

    On May 22, 7:15 am, Osiris <> wrote:
    > On 21 May 2007 13:48:15 -0700, wrote:
    >
    > >On May 21, 4:30 pm, Osiris <> wrote:
    > >> Anyone out there that uses PC-Lint from within Eclipse ?

    > >> Is it possible to use it as a plug-in ?
    > >> if so...how ?

    > >Did you have a question about C?

    > ok:
    >
    > While programming in C on my Eclipse C Programming environment system,
    > I would like to cheCk my C-source automagically , using pC-lint.
    >
    > Does anyone out there do that ?
    > If so, how would I get there ?

    You seem to be under a misapprehension: this newsgroup discusses C.

    , May 22, 2007
  7. Osiris <> writes:
    > On 21 May 2007 13:48:15 -0700, wrote:
    >>On May 21, 4:30 pm, Osiris <> wrote:
    >>> Anyone out there that uses PC-Lint from within Eclipse ?
    >>>
    >>> Is it possible to use it as a plug-in ?
    >>> if so...how ?

    >>Did you have a question about C?

    > ok:
    >
    > While programming in C on my Eclipse C Programming environment system,
    > I would like to cheCk my C-source automagically , using pC-lint.
    >
    > Does anyone out there do that ?
    > If so, how would I get there ?

    Francine's point is that your question isn't about the C programming
    language, which is what we discuss here. As I mentioned, you'll
    probably have better luck with the Eclipse documentation, or in a
    forum that discusses Eclipse, or perhaps in a newsgroup that discusses
    whatever operating system you're using.

    Keith Thompson, May 22, 2007