    widget set. Figuring I am locked into Palm's own widget set. Is it
    worth it to go to all of this trouble if Palm OS appears to be losing
    market share and new Palm hardware devices are running Windows Mobile?

    gregarican, Jan 13, 2006

  2. gregarican

    Mike Meyer Guest

    "gregarican" <> writes:

    > I am in the process of creating an app that runs on various PDA
    > platforms. Currently I have it running on ARM Linux (Sharp Zaurus) and
    > am starting to port it over to ARM Windows Mobile (Dell Axim). Using
    > Python has made the task particularly easier and (dare I say it?) kind
    > of fun.

    On an unrelated topic, you might take a look at Symbian
    devices. They've released a version of Python 2.3 for it.

    <mike

    Mike Meyer, Jan 14, 2006

  3. gregarican

    gregarican Guest

    Mike Meyer wrote:

    > On an unrelated topic, you might take a look at Symbian
    > devices. They've released a version of Python 2.3 for it.
    >
    > <mike

    Thanks for the information. That might be worth checking out for sure.
    My project might be slightly delayed. I'm 37 yo and am recovering from
    chicken pox. Having this at this age is a little more severe it seems
    :-(

    gregarican, Jan 17, 2006