    can see all previous pages from the local cache. Nonsense. How can I disable
    that from my ASPX or codebehind?

    Dmitri.
    Just D., Aug 2, 2004

  2. Hi Dmitri,

    To prevent page caching using HTTP headers, look at this article:
    http://www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/nocache.html

    Here are a few KB articles related to ASP.NET caching:

    Q307225 INFO: ASP.NET Caching Overview
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q307/2/25.asp

    Q308375 HOW TO: Control Output Page Caching in ASP.NET Using Visual C#
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q308/3/75.asp

    Thanks,
    Jean-Luc David
    Microsoft .NET MVP