PDA WSE 2 & OpenNetCF

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Keith Wilson, Nov 9, 2006.

  1. Keith Wilson

    Keith Wilson Guest

    Hello all

    I am trying to upload/download files via a webservice to/from a PDA.

    The webservices are secured using WSE 2.0 (this cannot change).

    ..NETCF 2 does not support WSE 2.0 so am using OpenNetCFon the PDA.

    All works OK but I am having trouble adding a UserNameToken to the SOAP
    context and signing the SOAP message with the token.

    The equivalent lines I need to replace in 'normal' .NET 2 are....

    Dim tok As UsernameToken = New UsernameToken(Username, Password,
    PasswordOption.SendPlainText)
    proxy.RequestSoapContext.Security.Tokens.Add(tok)
    proxy.RequestSoapContext.Security.Elements.Add(New
    Microsoft.Web.Services2.Security.MessageSignature(tok))

    Can anyone help ?

    Much appreciated
    Keith Wilson

    Keith Wilson, Nov 9, 2006