pdf barcode/ocr library

Guest

Hi all,

We are looking for a .net library/component that will enable us to do the
following:-

1. Generate a barcode that can be downloaded via a web browser in PDF
format.
2. The customer essentially downloads the PDF prints it out and uses it as a
cover sheet to fax documents into us.
3. Upon receipt of the fax (PDF), we scan the PDF document package for the
barcode, decode the unique document identifier and upload it into our
database under that specific customer record.

Thanks all!