PDF Control for report formatting and displaying/downloading PDF to user?

Jen

Is there a good server-based PDF control that I can use for generating
reports that can be downloaded to the user, or displayed in a browser
so they can save it locally? I need to have something that will do
everything from allow me to lay out the report and send it to the
user.

I haven't worked with anything like this beofre, so any
hints/tips/recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks!

(please send all replies via the newsgroup)

Dim the Lights & Save the Stars:
http://www.darksky.org/