    My client wants a user to fill in an on screen form and then have the
    results merged into a pdf template ?

    Thanks in advance
    Paul, Jul 25, 2003

  2. "Paul" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can someone tell me if it is possible to perform merge operations on a pdf
    > file.
    >
    > My client wants a user to fill in an on screen form and then have the
    > results merged into a pdf template ?

    If you want to create a new PDF with those results permanently embedded in
    the PDF, you'll need to use a 3rd party component. I built an application
    that does just this using the Toolkit from http://www.activepdf.com.

    --
    Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    Tom Kaminski [MVP], Jul 25, 2003

  3. Paul

    Mark Andrews Guest

    You could use our product if it makes sense to start what you are calling
    the
    "PDF template" as a Microsoft Access report. Otherwise check out some of
    the
    PDF third party components. www.aspfaq.com I believe has a good list of
    them.

    Mark