    buy 'DynamicPDF' software for this.
    But is there any other java software that I can use to make "pdf" files ?

    Thanks beforehand

    Elvira Zeinalova, Mar 11, 2005

  2. Hi,

    Have a look at Apache FOP :

    http://xml.apache.org/fop/

    Regards,

    Arnaud
    6GfYd.1619$...

    Arnaud Berger, Mar 11, 2005

  3. Elvira Zeinalova

    bugbear Guest

    Elvira Zeinalova wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > In application (JAVA) I try to make reports in "PDF" format and I want to
    > buy 'DynamicPDF' software for this.
    > But is there any other java software that I can use to make "pdf" files ?
    >
    > Thanks beforehand

    http://www.lowagie.com/iText/

    BugBear

    bugbear, Mar 11, 2005
  4. Elvira Zeinalova

    bugbear Guest

    Elvira Zeinalova wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > In application (JAVA) I try to make reports in "PDF" format and I want to
    > buy 'DynamicPDF' software for this.
    > But is there any other java software that I can use to make "pdf" files ?
    >
    > Thanks beforehand

    http://www.etymon.com/epub.html

    BugBear

    bugbear, Mar 11, 2005
  5. Elvira Zeinalova

    Bernd Guest

    "Elvira Zeinalova" <> wrote in message news:<6GfYd.1619$>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > In application (JAVA) I try to make reports in "PDF" format and I want to
    > buy 'DynamicPDF' software for this.
    > But is there any other java software that I can use to make "pdf" files ?
    >
    > Thanks beforehand

    have a look here:

    http://www.lowagie.com/iText/

    i worked with it and thought it was ok.

    bernd

    Bernd, Mar 11, 2005
  6. Elvira Zeinalova

    nooobody Guest

    Elvira Zeinalova wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > In application (JAVA) I try to make reports in "PDF" format and I
    > want to buy 'DynamicPDF' software for this.
    > But is there any other java software that I can use to make "pdf"
    > files ?
    >
    > Thanks beforehand

    Jasper Reports (which uses Itext)

    nooobody, Mar 13, 2005