pdf-forms using iText

Daniel

Hi
I have just started to look into how I can generate pdf-forms from my
java-application. I have looked at itext and think it seems to be a
pretty good package for the problem at hand.
I have downloaded some pdf-form from the web to look at. this
particular form seems to be a tax form. The thing that is special with
this, that i would like to reproduce (if possible) is that anyone
(including users of the free Acrobat Reader) can fill in data and
save it.
Is this possible? And if it is, where can I read more about it? I have
no previous experience with pdf-files (except for reading them of
course :)

regards Daniel