pdf genration from asp application

Jack

I need to build a asp application where the front end would be asp and
backend would be sqlserver/or access. However, pdf documents need to be
generated and downloaded from asp pages. The pdf document needs to be
generated from Access report or some third party report. What is the best
tool to do this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

bregent

I need to build a asp application where the front end would be asp and
backend would be sqlserver/or access. However, pdf documents need to be
generated and downloaded from asp pages. The pdf document needs to be
generated from Access report or some third party report. What is the best
tool to do this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

The only way I know of is with a server component. There are several available.
If you don't run your own server, check with your host to see if they have one
they use, or if they are willing to install one for you.