PDF INTO MSIE POPUP

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Paolo, Jun 13, 2008.

  1. Paolo

    Paolo Guest

    Hi at all

    I tryed to show a pdf into a popup but with msie page is blank

    My code:

    var pdf="pdfname.pdf";

    if (pdf!==""){

    var p = "dialogWidth: 480px; dialogHeight: 380px; center: 1; scroll: 1;
    resizable=yes;";

    if (document.all) {

    window.showModalDialog("pdf, null, p);

    }

    else
    {window.open(pdf,"","toolbar=no,location=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=yes,width=450,height=350");}

    }

    Help please

    Thank in advance

    Paolo, Jun 13, 2008

  2. Álvaro G. Vicario, Jun 13, 2008

  3. Paolo

    Paolo Guest

    ""Álvaro G. Vicario""

    wrote

    >> window.showModalDialog("pdf, null, p);

    > Don't you get a JavaScript error due to unmatched quotes?

    sorry for error rewriting my script

    window.showModalDialog(pdf, null, p);

    but it always do not work

    It open a blank page