    Any answers would be appreciated.
    Regards
    Brian

    =?Utf-8?B?YmJkb2J1ZGR5?=, Aug 9, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YmJkb2J1ZGR5?=

    Lucas Tam Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?YmJkb2J1ZGR5?= <> wrote in
    news:D:

    > In my application, I need to create some PDF reports. Is there an
    > easy way to do this with using crystal reports because not everybody
    > that is going to use this program has crystal reports.

    The version of crystal included with VS.NET can export to PDF (and a
    variety of other formats) : )

    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Code/2004/May/ExportCrystalReportInASPNET.asp

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Aug 9, 2005

  3. Ok, but when this program is installed on a different server, do you need to
    buy the Crystal Reports Liscence. By doing it in PDF, there is no Licensing
    cost.

    Regards
    Brian

    =?Utf-8?B?YmJkb2J1ZGR5?=, Aug 9, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?YmJkb2J1ZGR5?=

    > Ok, but when this program is installed on a different server, do you
    > need to buy the Crystal Reports Liscence. By doing it in PDF, there
    > is no Licensing cost.

    Check your license that came with VS.NET... I *believe* the copy that is
    included with VS.NET includes a royalty free distribution. But I could be
    wrong.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Aug 9, 2005