PDF Reports

Guest

Hi,

In my application, I need to create some PDF reports. Is there an easy way
to do this with using crystal reports because not everybody that is going to
use this program has crystal reports.

Any answers would be appreciated.
Regards
Brian

Guest

Ok, but when this program is installed on a different server, do you need to
buy the Crystal Reports Liscence. By doing it in PDF, there is no Licensing
cost.

Regards
Brian

Lucas Tam

Ok, but when this program is installed on a different server, do you
need to buy the Crystal Reports Liscence. By doing it in PDF, there
is no Licensing cost.

Check your license that came with VS.NET... I *believe* the copy that is
included with VS.NET includes a royalty free distribution. But I could be
wrong.