PDF Screen Shots

Chase Preuninger

Is there a way in Java to take a screen shot of a PDF and save it as
an image file?

Jeff Higgins

I am pretty sure that *one* of the replies is correct!

:)

But I doubt that the original poster has become wiser
from that.

:)
I prescribed a web search.
If he had done a web search before having posted here he would have
source code for several fully functional screen dump programs written in
the Java language. If he took my advice and did a web search then he is
wiser. If instead he continues to monitor this discussion for answers
then his wisdom will have come later rather than sooner.
:)

Jeff Higgins

:)
I prescribed a web search.
If he had done a web search before having posted here he would have
source code for several fully functional screen dump programs written in
the Java language. If he took my advice and did a web search then he is
wiser. If instead he continues to monitor this discussion for answers
then his wisdom will have come later rather than sooner.
:)

In other words, if he had done his homework he would be wiser and I
would have been none the wiser. :)