PDF to HTML conversion help

Guest

Hello,

I'm seeking suggestions for an interesting problem I have. I'm building a
web application that presents legal documents that users must accept in order
to proceed on the site. The documents are in PDF format. The legal
department requires that I convert the PDF docs to HTML and display them on a
web page. I can't just display the PDF document (which would be simple
enough) but rather need to convert the PDF to HTML. This will allow me to
include the standard "I agree..." checkbox and submit button at the bottom of
the page. Users will only be able to get to the submit button by scrolling
down the entire HTML page, and thus theoretically reading the entire
agreement. I found a tool called "ABC Amber PDF Converter" that converts PDF
files to HTML, but the output quality leaves a lot to be desired. Do you
have any other ideas, or know of any other tools that might do the trick?

Thanks for your help,
Greg S.