PDF::Writer and table columns

Andrew Stone

------=_Part_16693_14980894.1137539989276

I've just started using the PDF::Writer and am having some trouble with
table columns. When the PDF renders the columns of the table are not
ordered by the column_order. With my test data I have three tables with
each table having a different column order and the last one being correct.
The order of te first two columns on every table is consistent.

Here's a sample of the code:

table.column_order =3D %w(t field old new changed)

table.columns["t"] =3D PDF::SimpleTable::Column.new("t") {|col|
heading =3D PDF::SimpleTable::Column::Heading.new
heading.title =3D "T"
col.heading =3D heading
}
#repeat this for each of the columns

#to load the data
data =3D []
rows.each{ |row|
data << {"t" =3D> row.change_type,
"field" =3D> row.field_name,
"old" =3D> row.old_value,
"new" =3D> row.new_value,
"changed" =3D> row.changed_at}
}

I hope it's a case of "been staring at this for too long".

thanks,
andy

Austin Ziegler

I've just started using the PDF::Writer and am having some trouble with
table columns. When the PDF renders the columns of the table are not
ordered by the column_order. With my test data I have three tables with
each table having a different column order and the last one being correct=

Austin Ziegler

I have reopened bug item #2129, which describes the necessary patch. I
will hopefully be able to provide a patched version soon; I am trying
to track down a number of issues introduced in several adopted
patches.

-austin

Andrew Stone

------=_Part_23908_26268548.1137592080926