PDFs with acrobat form fields from XML (with FOP, EPSes or FormDesigner)?

Discussion in 'XML' started by DV, May 24, 2004.

  1. DV

    DV Guest

    Hello group,

    can anyone tell me whether the current FOPs can produce PDFs with real
    acrobat formfields (textboxes usw.) in it?

    1. Does FO have language elements for this?

    2. If not, has anyone tried to achieve this by handing through
    EPS-graphics that contain the right pdf-mark-text?

    3. Has anyone ever used Adobe FormDesigner for this?

    I would really appreciate any info on this.

    Thank you in advance,
    DV.

    DV, May 24, 2004