    I participate in the group to help give examples of code. I do not guarantee the effects of any code posted. Test all code before use!

    Brynn
    www.coolpier.com

    Brynn, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Brynn

    middletree Guest

    I think I speak for many others when I say:

    Huh?

    middletree, Jan 19, 2004

  3. Brynn

    Brynn Guest

    Old post joke ... sorry about my sense of humor ... LOL

    Brynn, Jan 19, 2004
  4. Brynn

    middletree Guest

    Ok.

    BTW, I like peanut butter mixed with honey. I think anybody who insists on
    choosing one or the other is a segregationist, and on this, the day we
    observe the birth of MLK, we should embrace integration, not segregation.

    middletree, Jan 19, 2004