Peculiar error when starting the Visual Studio.net

mattias

Hi

When starting the vs.net 2003 architect the "windows installer dialog MSDN
Library for Visual studio 2003.net" trying to configurate the Msdn Library.
If I leave it be it takes about 5 minutes for VS.net to start....if I press
the cancle botton fast it stops and the VS.net start at once!

The Help works fine...tried to reinstall several times but it has not
helped!
I have the following config in my computer:
I have windows xp pro + vs.net 2003 architect + SQL server 2000 + Office
2003 Pro + Visual Studio tools for Office 2003 with Access 2003 developer
extension

Any help is most welcome

Mattias