Peel Away Ad Graphics And Templates

smnyap

Dear Internet Marketer,

Are You Looking For Better Page Peel Graphics Than Those That Come
With The Peel Away Ads Script?

Our page peel graphics will save you tons of time and give your peel
ads the professional look that improve click-through rates and make
more money. Get the most out of your Peel Away Ads with our quality
page peel graphics templates.

This package includes all 50 of page peel graphics. Each peel ad
graphic includes an Adobe Photoshop layered PSD source file, so you
can customize your peel away ad any way you like. You'll also receive
these peel templates in JPG format so you can use them as they are.

If You Buy This Package Right Now, You Get:
- 50 Page Peel Graphics Templates
- 50 Great Flash Enhanced Small Corner Peel Graphics that you can just
plug into your "PEEL AWAY ADS"
- 40 Great Flash Enhanced Big Corner Peel Graphics that you can just
plug into your "PEEL AWAY ADS"
- 25 Small Corner Peel Graphics Templates
- Adobe PhotoShop Layered PSD Masters For All Images
- Each Image in JPG Format
- Master Resale Rights Are Included

http://myworld.ebay.com/smnyap