Peel Away Ad Graphics And Templates

Discussion in 'HTML' started by smnyap, Apr 26, 2008.

  1. smnyap

    smnyap Guest

    Dear Internet Marketer,

    Are You Looking For Better Page Peel Graphics Than Those That Come
    With The Peel Away Ads Script?

    Our page peel graphics will save you tons of time and give your peel
    ads the professional look that improve click-through rates and make
    more money. Get the most out of your Peel Away Ads with our quality
    page peel graphics templates.

    This package includes all 50 of page peel graphics. Each peel ad
    graphic includes an Adobe Photoshop layered PSD source file, so you
    can customize your peel away ad any way you like. You'll also receive
    these peel templates in JPG format so you can use them as they are.

    If You Buy This Package Right Now, You Get:
    - 50 Page Peel Graphics Templates
    - 50 Great Flash Enhanced Small Corner Peel Graphics that you can just
    plug into your "PEEL AWAY ADS"
    - 40 Great Flash Enhanced Big Corner Peel Graphics that you can just
    plug into your "PEEL AWAY ADS"
    - 25 Small Corner Peel Graphics Templates
    - Adobe PhotoShop Layered PSD Masters For All Images
    - Each Image in JPG Format
    - Master Resale Rights Are Included

    http://myworld.ebay.com/smnyap
    smnyap, Apr 26, 2008