    solves the peg triangle puzzle (for my personal interest). I am relatively
    new to c++ and i found a very good program in Perl but I have no idea how to
    convert that into c++.

    eggie2486, May 20, 2004

  2. "eggie2486" <> wrote...

    www.google.com is a good start

    Victor Bazarov, May 20, 2004

  3. eggie2486

    Bruce Guest

    In comp.lang.c++
    "eggie2486" <> wrote:

    >Does anybody know where I can find the source code in C++ for an A.I. that
    >solves the peg triangle puzzle (for my personal interest). I am relatively
    >new to c++ and i found a very good program in Perl but I have no idea how to
    >convert that into c++.

    Son of a gun. I wrote a recursive solution version. I posted the code to
    www.codeproject.com about a year ago or so. If you can't find it, is that
    a good email addy? It is not graphical, it merely finds solutions and
    outputs the order of jumps.

    Bruce, May 20, 2004
  4. eggie2486

    eggie2486 Guest

    "Bruce" <> wrote in message
    > In comp.lang.c++
    > "eggie2486" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Does anybody know where I can find the source code in C++ for an A.I.

    that
    > >solves the peg triangle puzzle (for my personal interest). I am

    relatively
    > >new to c++ and i found a very good program in Perl but I have no idea how

    > >convert that into c++.

    > Son of a gun. I wrote a recursive solution version. I posted the code to
    > www.codeproject.com about a year ago or so. If you can't find it, is that
    > a good email addy? It is not graphical, it merely finds solutions and
    > outputs the order of jumps.

    thank you, that is exactly what i am looking for, do you remember what you
    named the file?

    eggie2486, May 20, 2004
  5. eggie2486

    Bruce Guest

    In comp.lang.c++
    "eggie2486" <> wrote:

    >> Son of a gun. I wrote a recursive solution version. I posted the code to
    >> www.codeproject.com about a year ago or so. If you can't find it, is that
    >> a good email addy? It is not graphical, it merely finds solutions and
    >> outputs the order of jumps.
    >>

    >thank you, that is exactly what i am looking for, do you remember what you
    >named the file?

    I'll have to email you because I checked today and couldn't find the file.
    It may have been codeguru.com but I didnt' see it there either. Email on
    the way. It is a Visual C++ project but ANSI C++ code so should compile
    under anything.

    Bruce, May 21, 2004