peg triangle puzzle solver

eggie2486

Does anybody know where I can find the source code in C++ for an A.I. that
solves the peg triangle puzzle (for my personal interest). I am relatively
new to c++ and i found a very good program in Perl but I have no idea how to
convert that into c++.

Bruce

In comp.lang.c++
eggie2486 said:
Does anybody know where I can find the source code in C++ for an A.I. that
solves the peg triangle puzzle (for my personal interest). I am relatively
new to c++ and i found a very good program in Perl but I have no idea how to
convert that into c++.

Son of a gun. I wrote a recursive solution version. I posted the code to
www.codeproject.com about a year ago or so. If you can't find it, is that
a good email addy? It is not graphical, it merely finds solutions and
outputs the order of jumps.

eggie2486

Bruce said:
In comp.lang.c++

Son of a gun. I wrote a recursive solution version. I posted the code to
www.codeproject.com about a year ago or so. If you can't find it, is that
a good email addy? It is not graphical, it merely finds solutions and
outputs the order of jumps.
thank you, that is exactly what i am looking for, do you remember what you
named the file?

Bruce

In comp.lang.c++
eggie2486 said:
thank you, that is exactly what i am looking for, do you remember what you
named the file?

I'll have to email you because I checked today and couldn't find the file.
It may have been codeguru.com but I didnt' see it there either. Email on
the way. It is a Visual C++ project but ANSI C++ code so should compile
under anything.