    When I try to run the utility with the /EXPLODE parameter?
    Is there another way?

    AceHigh

    AceHigh, Sep 23, 2005

  2. "AceHigh" <> wrote in message
    news:ggTYe.4360$...
    > Hello this is my first post, I want to disasemble some DLL's and add code

    > them, but I can only get Pelles C lib files to /EXPLODE with the POLIB.EXE
    > extraction utility, however, I've managed to import DLL files to LIB files
    > with the same program, why does it give me an error message:
    >
    > 'Fatal Error: File Exists'
    >
    > When I try to run the utility with the /EXPLODE parameter?
    > Is there another way?

    This is off topic for it has nothing to do with the standard C, which this
    group is dedicated to.
    Try groups dealing with your tools or this library.
    Alex

    Alexei A. Frounze, Sep 23, 2005

  3. AceHigh

    Flash Gordon Guest

    AceHigh wrote:
    > Hello this is my first post, I want to disasemble some DLL's and add code to
    > them, but I can only get Pelles C lib files to /EXPLODE with the POLIB.EXE
    > extraction utility, however, I've managed to import DLL files to LIB files
    > with the same program, why does it give me an error message:
    >
    > 'Fatal Error: File Exists'
    >
    > When I try to run the utility with the /EXPLODE parameter?
    > Is there another way?

    This has absolutely nothing to do with the C language, which is what is
    discussed her. The C language knows nothing about DLLs and the only tome
    you get something to EXPLODE is when you invoke the wrath of undefined
    behaviour in which case you might find that your big toe explodes. Had
    you read the group or it's welcome message before posting you would have
    known this.

    Now go try asking somewhere where your tools are on topic, probably
    mailing lists for your tool set would be a good place. Or possibly a
    Windows group unless by DLL you mean Dynamite Loaded Lamborghini, which
    would make sense since you are talking about exploding things.
    --
    Flash Gordon
    Living in interesting times.

    Flash Gordon, Sep 23, 2005
  4. AceHigh

    jacob navia Guest

    AceHigh a écrit :
    > Hello this is my first post, I want to disasemble some DLL's and add code to
    > them, but I can only get Pelles C lib files to /EXPLODE with the POLIB.EXE
    > extraction utility, however, I've managed to import DLL files to LIB files
    > with the same program, why does it give me an error message:
    >
    > 'Fatal Error: File Exists'
    >
    > When I try to run the utility with the /EXPLODE parameter?
    > Is there another way?
    >
    > AceHigh

    Go to the Pelles C forum:

    http://smorgasbordet.com/phpBB2/index.php

    There, Pelles C is on topic and you will find Pelles
    himself answering questions. He will surely be able
    to tell you more about /explode.

    In this group this is off topic.

    jacob

    jacob navia, Sep 25, 2005