Peoplesoft Financials Please send me the profile [email protected] ONLY

dev

Please send me the profile in (e-mail address removed) ONLY

Rate: - Best rate

Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 6 months
Required Skills: Peoplesoft Financials, Supply Chain, HR Developer,
PeopleSoft development tools including Application Designer, Data
Mover, Change Assistant, Process Scheduler, Application Engine,
Integration Broker, and WebSphere.
Responsibilities (Web): Longterm project in Madison WI looking for 6
strong Peoplesoft folks.
Doing Peoplesoft Financials, Supply Chain and HR experience.
Duties include:
Install, test and implement PeopleSoft products. Analyze, test and
deploy new releases and patches of the software. Demonstrate knowledge
of PeopleSoft development tools including Application Designer, Data
Mover, Change Assistant, Tuxedo, Process Scheduler, Application
Engine, Integration Broker, and WebSphere.
Diagnose and resolve complex PeopleSoft technical issues. Develop,
establish and document procedures for the proper use and support of
PeopleSoft products.
Work with Security to develop and implement sound security practices
and policies that balance the need for security and accessibility of
server systems.
Monitor server, storage, and application utilization data and make
recommendations to better utilize resources for optimal performance
and cost-effectiveness.
Participate in the development, establishment and documentation of
disaster recovery procedures.
May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 3-5 years of
experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety
of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically
reports to a supervisor or manager.

Thanks & Regards,
Dev

320 Decker Drive, Irving, TX 75062.