    there should not be any specific OS issues)

    Thanks in advanced,

    Frank de Bot

    Frank, Aug 31, 2004

  2. Frank wrote:
    > I got a test script with thread. Pretty much the basic stuff. Each
    > threat runs the same subroutine. At the beginning and end in the
    > subroutine I call getrusage to get the usage. But I can get only the
    > information for the whole processes and not particular to 1 thread. Is
    > it possible to get the rusage per thread? (the threads are pthreads, so
    > there should not be any specific OS issues)

    pthreads or any other threads, they _are_ OS-specific (since there are
    OSes without threading support). Please ask in the newsgroup that
    deals with your OS, or in comp.programming.threads. C++ has no specific
    thread support, and it has no function 'getrusage', so your question is
    off-topic here. Sorry.

    Victor

    Victor Bazarov, Aug 31, 2004

  3. Frank