  1. panku

    panku Guest

    hi
    panku, Sep 27, 2006

  2. panku <> wrote:

    > hi

    Hi. This newsgroup is for discussion of the C programming language.
    There is a FAQ, a welcome message, and a list of posting guidelines.

    http://c-faq.com

    If you have a C question, by all means post it here. This is not,
    however, a place for test messages (alt.test or misc.test are
    appropriate groups), non-C discussion, or directionless chat.

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Sep 27, 2006

  3. panku

    Bart Guest

    panku wrote:
    > hi

    That's a parse error. You also forgot to declare 'hi' and you don't
    have a main function.

    Regards,
    Bart.
    Bart, Sep 27, 2006
  4. Bart said:

    > panku wrote:
    >> hi

    > That's a parse error. You also forgot to declare 'hi'

    No, it's an implicit, tentative greeting. :)

    > and you don't have a main function.

    Let's see if we can't help him out...

    [SFX: rummage rummage]

    Ah, here we are:

    int main(void)
    {
    return 0;
    }

    I knew I had one lying around somewhere.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999
    Richard Heathfield, Sep 27, 2006
  5. panku

    newbie Guest

    Richard Heathfield wrote:
    > Bart said:
    >
    > > panku wrote:
    > >> hi

    > > That's a parse error. You also forgot to declare 'hi'

    > No, it's an implicit, tentative greeting. :)
    >
    > > and you don't have a main function.

    > Let's see if we can't help him out...
    >
    > [SFX: rummage rummage]
    >
    > Ah, here we are:
    >
    > int main(void)
    > {
    > return 0;
    > }
    >
    > I knew I had one lying around somewhere.
    >

    > --
    > Richard Heathfield
    > "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999
    > http://www.cpax.org.uk
    > email: rjh at above domain (but drop the www, obviously)

    Something makes me laugh very much everyday and today, this is it :-D
    newbie, Sep 27, 2006