Perception System Requires iPhone Developer

Rickie Williams

Job Description / Responsibilities:

• iPhone Application/Software/Game development

Desired Profile of the Candidate:
• Candidate should have worked on iPhone application development (at
least completed 2 small projects in it), Should have good knowledge of
OOPS or Object Oriented framework (COCOA/Objective C).
Experience: 6 months

Qualification: MCA, BE/BTECH, PGDCA, Msc IT.

About Perception System:
PERCEPTIONSYSTEM Web Development Company has been providing professional
web development and software development services. Our principal to
success lies in skillfully applying the most sought-after, Customer
satisfaction with value added solutions, state of the art technology,
cost effective solutions and a reliable support system.

Contact Details:
Perception System
Website: http://www.perceptionsystem.com
Email: (e-mail address removed)