perfmon and perl

king

Hi All,
I am using use Win32::perfMon; in a 64 bit windows 7 system. Is htis
module only for 32 bit if so..where can I get a module for 64 bit os.
The module got installed but when running the programme, its showing
the below error. I didn't write any code but just trying to use the
module and see how it works so that I can use it.
"
Can't locate loadable object for module Win32::perfMon in @INC (@INC
contains: C
:/Perl64/site/lib C:/Perl64/lib .) at perfmon-cstate.txt line 1
Compilation failed in require at perfmon-cstate.txt line 1.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at perfmon-cstate.txt line 1."

Basically not able to load the module.

What i want to do:
I want to add c-state residency counter to perfmon and find the c-
state residency of all the CPU cores.
Is htis module only for 32 bit if so..where can I get a module for
64 bit os.
The module got installed but when running the programme, its showing
the below error. I didn't write any code but just trying to use the
module and see how it works so that I can use it.

Can anybody help me with a solution ?

king

Where did you get the module from? Where did you get your Perl from? Are
you sure they're compatible with each other?

Do you have a Win32\PerfMon.dll under either of those directories?

Ben

I got the module from cpan. And its their in PPM all available
modules. I installed using PPM.
Yes I have copied perfmon.dll in lib directory.

But is not working still.
Any otherway to find c-stateresidency using perl and command line
option?

Regards